Belilah Novel Aku!!!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

LFC NEWS: NEWS ABOUT LIVERPOOL'S PLAYER

Read the news of some LFC's Player of the moment.. and some comment from me..
GERRARD: I NEEDED A BREAK
Steven Gerrard has confessed he is desperate for a rest after two years of near constant football.

The World Cup denied Gerrard a break last summer, and the Liverpool skipper admits he is feeling the effects after another gruelling domestic season.

"I desperately need a rest, it's as simple as that. I'm worn out," he said. "Two and a half weeks off after the World Cup wasn't enough to prepare for a hectic season which included going all the way in the Champions League final and playing for England.

"It's been a difficult season for me, but I'm getting married next week and I've got four weeks to try and put my feet up.

"The international players get an extra week and I've got to make the most of it to make sure I'm in good shape for the new season.

"Demands on players at the highest level can be excessive. It's a no-win situation because the more success you have the more games you have to play.

"But it's going to be a big season next year for club and country. Domestically Liverpool have to improve and for England we have to build on recent performances and make sure we qualify for Euro 2008."

My comment: You deserve a rest captain stevie G's. U have being the best player in the season. Please rest and get back your strength because next season is the perfect time for LFC once again become the league champion...

KEWELL SET FOR STRIKING ROLE

Australia coach Graham Arnold plans to unleash Harry Kewell up front in the Asian Cup in a bid to increase his side's goalscoring prowess.

The Socceroos go into next month's competition having failed to score more than twice in any game since last summer's World Cup.

"I want Kewell to be a finisher not a provider," said Arnold. "I want him to play in a central attacking role at the top of the diamond, just behind Viduka.

"With Marco Bresciano on the left and Mile Sterjovski on the right providing the service, and Kewell playing off Viduka in the hole, I am confident that we will solve our scoring problem at the Asian Cup."

My comment: Yeah, kewell. Show the real "YOU" in asia cup. Do well for the aussie and then come back to anfield to fill the left wing positon... It's been a while since we see LFC have a good left wing.. Score as many as you want with the aussie and than do the same thing for LFC next season.. You can do it!!!!

VORONIN: I'M NO BENCH-WARMER


Liverpool new striker Andriy Voronin has spoken of his determination to force his way into Rafa Benitez's first team.

The Ukrainian striker will arrive at Melwood for pre-season following his free transfer from Bayer Leverkusen.

"I haven't made this decision to just sit on the bench," said the 27-year-old. "I will be coming to get into the team and form a partnership with someone."

My comment: You have a good spirit, man!! Do well for LFC, score as many as you can. Dont ever become like four fellow country-man in Chelsea...

4 comments:

makhluk buas said...

ko nak tahu dak makhluk buas mana yang mencilok nama aku and nama hang mirul?

makhluk buas said...

kalau conferm password keluar tu aku akan bagitau hang nama dia.....

aremierulez said...

aku tak tau la spe cilok nama kite ni..

aremierulez said...

baik jgn tulis pasword tu kt blog..
ko msg aku guna hp..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...